Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept Visa, MasterCard. We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship. Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped. If you do not wish to pay online, you may send your card information via phone, fax or by post. Please note Paypal payments are immediate.
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice upon shipping.
We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, i.e. we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Please note products may vary as library pictures are used, sizes are generally tip to toe, so for bears sitting they around around 2/3 of the size. Items are handmade so airbrushing, stuffing, finishing, looks, colour etc can vary, if you are after a specific face look, we are more than happy to take a photo on request of the actual item to be shipped.
Orders made by businesses are deemed final and cannot be returned. As a small business we get too many companies ordering products that are then returned after use, as such we do not offer this for business to business sales.
sales are deemed final after good are checked within 3 days of receipt
In accordance with may of our suppliers terms of trade, we are forbidden from selling products to “a person or company who intends to sell them on third-party platforms or marketplaces”. By placing an order for products on this website, you are confirming that it is not your intention to offer the products for re-sale. Where we suspect its for re-sale, a £10 adminstration charge will be incurred when we cancel your order.
Please note these are estimated times only, and during severe weather or busy periods are subject to taking longer
Mail is collected from us working days only, so if you get a dispatch notification on a non-working day, it is all packed up ready for next working day collection.
- In the unlikely event the item has sold out, you can be rest assured its already on order, and should be dispatched to you within 28 days. Where this is not feasible due to supply problems we will let you know.
- You must inform us within five days of delivery notification if the goods are lost or damaged in transit or delivered but not received so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
- You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
- Where a delivery query is raised, you agree that details can be passed to risk agencies and authorities to assist in combat of fraud.
- Any returns due to non collection / delivery will be refunded minus shipping and for international orders minus and customs and return charges.
Our business is operated from United Kingdom and VAT is added to all orders, and is inclusive within the price shown. Currency of the transaction is GBP, Sterling, £.
Where parcels are sent outside the UK, the price remains the same with the VAT portion contributing towards postage and packing. The customer is responsible for all import duties and taxes.
All T&C’s are governed under english law.
Credit Card Security
Highly secure with sophisticated fraud screening provided by Actinic Payments (Credit Call)
· 100% PCI DSS level 1 compliant.
· Fraud protection enabled through The 3rd Man, 3D secure, CV2 and AVS.
Please note we do not see your credit card details. For full details please visit https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org